Schuh poll? nice guy or shithead
Robert Schuh
2003-11-03 01:17:59 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
a-][054y6[90aeriy[09ia[
ok, gang...let's resolve this once and for all. A simple two-word vote
1) Shit head
For those who don't know who this is, it is our resident Uncle Tom, Skip
Bowen. He posts as Da Parrot Chick or something pathetic to that effect.
He is not bright enough to even disguise his IP address when he posts
this shit. Get a fucking life Skippy. It is only you and your parent's
fault that you are a no talent hack. I know a # of people on Portland
who have hipped me to Skippy's lack of time and inventiveness. I suggest
you take a nap in the garage with the car running.
perry robinson
2003-11-03 01:36:59 UTC
1) Shit head
2) shit head (times two)
ric
2003-11-03 05:24:05 UTC
Post by perry robinson
1) Shit head
2) shit head (times two)
3) Shit head and the wife of Amos/Zed/Dez.
Better than hearing "Lady Day", or checking in at Monterey...
Adam
2003-11-03 10:18:34 UTC
Post by perry robinson
1) Shit head
2) shit head (times two)
Voting twice under different names is cheating.
<INSERT SIG HERE>
Don Parker
2003-11-03 05:20:18 UTC
Reported ***@cox.net for constant off-topic spam.
Robert Schuh
2003-11-03 07:17:37 UTC
What a pathetic sack of shit you are.
Geoff Firman
2003-11-03 10:23:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
In article <Xhnpb.52608$***@fed1read04>,

7) unmitigated shit-head!!
Robert Schuh
2003-11-03 19:06:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
7) unmitigated shit-head!!
Old Skippy is really pathetic. Hey Skip, when you post using 100
different names, your IP address still shows up as you. Why not just get
a fucking life?? Why not spend some time shedding too? I realize that
lack of talent is a hell of a thing to get over, but you might get to
the point where you aren't laughed at doing casuals. Butch up fat boy.
BTW, when someone answers a post of yours, it still is logged into
Google with your IP address. Moron.
Da Parrot-chick
2003-11-04 01:46:00 UTC
Just for the record, in the 6 years I've been online, I have used only 2
names: my own and the one that's up now. Anybody is free to try and
disprove this.

For anybody else who's interested (not many) and doesn't already know, Schuh
is off his meds again. I think what set him off this time was reading about
my gig next week. But it doesn't take much now does it?
Adam
2003-11-04 10:24:26 UTC
Post by Da Parrot-chick
Just for the record, in the 6 years I've been online, I have
used only 2 names: my own and the one that's up now. Anybody
is free to try and disprove this.
As upheld by your IP.
<INSERT SIG HERE>
Robert Schuh
2003-11-05 04:58:10 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Da Parrot-chick
Just for the record, in the 6 years I've been online, I have
used only 2 names: my own and the one that's up now. Anybody
is free to try and disprove this.
As upheld by your IP.
Nice try cunt. Skip and his various incarnations ALL had the same IP
address through Earthlink in Portland. Fuck off.
--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche
"The meek shall inherit nothing" - Zappa
Mark Rance
2003-11-04 03:38:47 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
Old Skippy is really pathetic. Hey Skip, when you post using 100
different names, your IP address still shows up as you. Why not just get
a fucking life?? Why not spend some time shedding too? I realize that
lack of talent is a hell of a thing to get over, but you might get to
the point where you aren't laughed at doing casuals. Butch up fat boy.
BTW, when someone answers a post of yours, it still is logged into
Google with your IP address. Moron.
Personally, I find it interesting that you would be one of the most prolific
responders to this thread. Why not, instead, listen and learn what the
common perspective on you and your behavior is and learn from that what you
can/will( silently)? If 200 people (accurately) respond that you're a
shithead are we gonna have to endure 200 of your rebuttals and attempted
repudiations or is there are *chance* that somewhere along the line you're
apt to come to understand that something about you offends most (thinking)
humans? Rhetorical question, of course, for I have long learned that asking
questions that potentially put you on the spot NEVER get a direct on the
subject, reply.

This all said, we all know that you care little about (although you should!)
what the populous in rmmp feels/thinks but consider it a barometer of the
populous as a while, perhaps.

Lovingly,
-Mark
Mike Carter
2003-11-03 20:32:43 UTC
Robert, you have been spamming for *YEARS*.
And when you are rightly reported to your ISP
for continual spamming, all you can do is
resort to profanity? Grow up and learn
about newsgroups and how to post to
them. From now on I will be reporting
all of your spam to ***@cox.net and I
sincerely hope your account is cancelled.

Have a nice day, spammer.
b***@iwaynet.net
2003-11-03 21:39:36 UTC
Post by Mike Carter
Robert, you have been spamming for *YEARS*.
And when you are rightly reported to your ISP
for continual spamming, all you can do is
resort to profanity? Grow up and learn
about newsgroups and how to post to
them. From now on I will be reporting
sincerely hope your account is cancelled.
Have a nice day, spammer.
Hey "Mike Carter" Why don't you grow a brain and learn
what the difference between abuse and SPAM is?

Rob has NEVER spammed a newgroup that I've ever witnessed!
Now he does love to call anonymous AOL and WEBTV pussies,
anonymous pussies... but then so do I.

Why don't you report me to my ISP for "spamming" while
you are at it since that seems to be your total life.
I'm sure the two guys over at my ISP couldn't care
less what anybody does (so long as the monthly checks
keep rolling in). You know AOL has a new version just
perfect for people at your level! Pussy.
Due to SPAM innundation above address is turned off!
Roberta Schuette
2003-11-03 21:46:48 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
In article <bo6huo$982$***@tribune.oar.net>,

***@iwaynet.net wrote: (some ass-kissing horseshit)

Do you still blow schuh? He sure still talks about it....

hmmm, pussy. you don't like it, do you?
SCW
2003-11-04 00:02:58 UTC
2003-11-04 02:44:38 UTC
Post by SCW
I appreciate input from anonymous little pussies like you.
It wasn't anonymous. Anonymous would have been sending it through Google
under a pseudonym.
Post by Robert Schuh
Have a nice day!
You too, shithead.
SCOTT WILSON
DALLAS, TEXAS
#1,
Who the fuck are you and #2, yes, it was anonymous. It was so because
you did not post your name. I will be in Dallas around Christmas. Are
you a musician or just another no talent cunt who likes to post on
Usenet? If you are a musician, what instrument do you play?
Robert Schuh
2003-11-04 02:40:26 UTC
Post by Mike Carter
Robert, you have been spamming for *YEARS*.
And when you are rightly reported to your ISP
for continual spamming, all you can do is
resort to profanity? Grow up and learn
about newsgroups and how to post to
them. From now on I will be reporting
sincerely hope your account is cancelled.
Have a nice day, spammer.
You REALLY are a moron. Do you know what SPAMMING is? SPAM is
unsolicited advertisements posted to a newsgroup or e mail. Now I
realize that you have a limited intellect and a sad, sad public school
education, but PLEASE, if you are going to accuse me of something, at
least learn what the FUCK you are talking about. Usenet is an open
forum. I can say WHATEVER the fuck want to and there is not a fucking
thing you can do about it. I also suggest you grow some balls and post
your real name. All you are is a coward and more so, a MORON. You can
forward ANY post you like to Cox. I am not doing a fucking thing wrong.
Now that you have been outed as the moron you are, how about taking a
nap in the garage with the car running? The world would be a FAR better
place without right wing morons like you.
Kirt Wingard
2003-11-04 03:06:59 UTC
"Robert Schuh" <***@robschuh.com> wrote in message news:***@robschuh.com...
: Mike Carter wrote:
: > Robert, you have been spamming for *YEARS*.
: > And when you are rightly reported to your ISP
: > for continual spamming, all you can do is
: > resort to profanity? Grow up and learn
: > about newsgroups and how to post to
: > them. From now on I will be reporting
: > all of your spam to ***@cox.net and I
: > sincerely hope your account is cancelled.
: >
: > Have a nice day, spammer.
: >
: >
: >
:
: You REALLY are a moron. Do you know what SPAMMING is? SPAM is
: unsolicited advertisements posted to a newsgroup or e mail. Now I
: realize that you have a limited intellect and a sad, sad public school
: education, but PLEASE, if you are going to accuse me of something, at
: least learn what the FUCK you are talking about. Usenet is an open
: forum. I can say WHATEVER the fuck want to and there is not a fucking
: thing you can do about it.

*cough*
http://home.att.net/~marjie1/Cancels.htm

(Some ppl have more power than you think. ;o)

/kirt
--
+++alt.2600/#hack FAQ (by The Voyager)+++
http://www.hackfaq.org
Boom
2003-11-04 07:29:55 UTC
Oh wait...when I said you were a shithead with occasional nice guy
tendencies, I was actually thinking of Richard Smol and not you,
Schuh. You are a complete shithead. Sorry for the misunderstanding
before.
b***@iwaynet.net
2003-11-04 19:39:47 UTC
Post by Boom
Oh wait...when I said you were a shithead with occasional nice guy
tendencies, I was actually thinking of Richard Smol and not you,
Schuh. You are a complete shithead. Sorry for the misunderstanding
before.
Heh. I'd like to see boom and Schuh together on the same
gig. Schuh feels about bass guitars the way boom feels
about anything non-pre-CBS-Fender! I'd love to be a fly
on the wall when Shoe meets "producer"! :-)

Benj
Due to SPAM innundation above address is turned off!
Robert Schuh
Who is this anonymous little pussy Ben?
Adam
2003-11-04 10:22:26 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
You REALLY are a moron. Do you know what SPAMMING is? SPAM is
unsolicited advertisements posted to a newsgroup or e mail.
Now I realize that you have a limited intellect and a sad, sad
public school education, but PLEASE, if you are going to
accuse me of something, at least learn what the FUCK you are
talking about. Usenet is an open forum. I can say WHATEVER the
fuck want to and there is not a fucking thing you can do about
it. I also suggest you grow some balls and post your real
name. All you are is a coward and more so, a MORON. You can
forward ANY post you like to Cox. I am not doing a fucking
thing wrong. Now that you have been outed as the moron you
are, how about taking a nap in the garage with the car
running? The world would be a FAR better place without right
wing morons like you.
Well, cox.net's terms of service say different.
"You may not use the Service to:
Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is threatening,
abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, incites hatred, or is
otherwise offensive or objectionable."
By my count you only managed to breach those rules about 14 times
in that message. Keep trying.
<INSERT SIG HERE>
b***@iwaynet.net
2003-11-04 19:46:47 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Robert Schuh
Now that you have been outed as the moron you
are, how about taking a nap in the garage with the car
running? The world would be a FAR better place without right
wing morons like you.
Well, cox.net's terms of service say different.
Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is threatening,
abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, incites hatred, or is
otherwise offensive or objectionable."
By my count you only managed to breach those rules about 14 times
in that message. Keep trying.
Come on! 14 times? "threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous,
defamatory, incites hatred or is otherwise offensive or objectionable"?
Hey, you obviously know absolutely NOTHING about Schuh! His little
love note to you was none of those things. Why, by Schuh standards,
he was being pretty nice! You should see him when he REALLY gets
going. :)

Benj
Michael Fell
2003-11-05 00:07:48 UTC
Post by b***@iwaynet.net
Post by Adam
Post by Robert Schuh
[...]
Well Ben if you encourage little Rob he will get going. Nice job.

Mike
Robert Schuh
2003-11-04 20:16:41 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Robert Schuh
[...]
So asshole,
Are you going to butch up and admit that you are a moron now? Are you
even a musician or do you read this while updating your kiddy porn site?
Evan McGrath
2003-11-04 22:22:23 UTC
***@cox.net
Kirt Wingard
2003-11-04 22:29:11 UTC
"Evan McGrath" <***@mybutt.now> wrote in message news:JpadnUHkIM00uzWiRVn-***@giganews.com...
: ***@cox.net

Nobody like a netcop, especially an unwarranted one.

/kirt
--
+++alt.2600/#hack FAQ (by The Voyager)+++
http://www.hackfaq.org
Adam
2003-11-04 23:09:14 UTC
Post by Kirt Wingard
Nobody like a netcop, especially an unwarranted one.
I have no particular reason to want to report anyone to their ISP,
thankyou. I just hate seeing people speak crap. Rob said he was
doing nothing wrong when he was blatantly breaking his ISP's terms
of service.
I don't mind people being offensive, but people being wrong really
annoys me.
<INSERT SIG HERE>
Michael Fell
2003-11-05 01:10:43 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Kirt Wingard
Nobody like a netcop, especially an unwarranted one.
I have no particular reason to want to report anyone to their ISP,
thankyou. I just hate seeing people speak crap. Rob said he was
doing nothing wrong when he was blatantly breaking his ISP's terms
of service.
I don't mind people being offensive, but people being wrong really
annoys me.
I would love to report Rob to his ISP. What are the terms of service
for cox he is breaking?:-)

Mike
Robert Schuh
2003-11-05 05:02:38 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Kirt Wingard
Nobody like a netcop, especially an unwarranted one.
I have no particular reason to want to report anyone to their ISP,
thankyou. I just hate seeing people speak crap. Rob said he was
doing nothing wrong when he was blatantly breaking his ISP's terms
of service.
I don't mind people being offensive, but people being wrong really
annoys me.
I NEVER did anything wrong. You rape little boys, so who the fuck are
you to talk?
Evan McGrath
2003-11-05 07:38:51 UTC
***@cox.net
Robert Schuh
2003-11-05 16:12:06 UTC
Nice try cunt. Look now!! LOL!!!!!
Adam
2003-11-05 11:06:37 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
I NEVER did anything wrong. You rape little boys, so who the
fuck are you to talk?
Well, how can I argue with that?
<INSERT SIG HERE>
Robert Schuh
2003-11-05 16:12:57 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Robert Schuh
I NEVER did anything wrong. You rape little boys, so who the
fuck are you to talk?
Well, how can I argue with that?
You can't argue with facts. Now fuck off. Go whine to Altopia! LOL
Adam
2003-11-05 16:24:35 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
You can't argue with facts. Now fuck off. Go whine to Altopia!
LOL
"In my experience ... you can argue with anything." - Terry
Pratchett.
Oh, and your website doesn't work.
<INSERT SIG HERE>
Robert Schuh
2003-11-06 02:40:57 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Robert Schuh
You can't argue with facts. Now fuck off. Go whine to Altopia!
LOL
"In my experience ... you can argue with anything." - Terry
Pratchett.
Oh, and your website doesn't work.
I don't have a website twat face. ;-)
Sam Savoca
2003-11-06 03:08:13 UTC
roberta schuette
2003-11-05 00:53:21 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
In article <QJVpb.33660$***@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,

wingard----do you still blow schuh? he really liked it!
Kirt Wingard
2003-11-05 06:01:30 UTC
"roberta schuette" <***@upyours.com> wrote in message news:5SXpb.8949$***@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
: x-no-archive: yes
: In article <QJVpb.33660$***@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
: "Kirt Wingard" <***@NO_kwingard.cotse.SPAM_com> wrote:
:
: wingard----do you still blow schuh? he really liked it!

Trust me lAAmer...don't bite off more than you can Schuh!
(Especially when you're using a dsl line!!!) BaKOOOhahaha!

/kirt (formerly ramalane of AHM fame)
--
+++alt.2600/#hack FAQ (by The Voyager)+++
http://www.hackfaq.org
Robert Schuh
2003-11-05 05:00:40 UTC
Try that now cocksucker. Try ***@alt.net. They will laugh in your
face! :-)
ric
2003-11-05 06:20:06 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
face! :-)
But you're still posting through Cox, Einstein.
Better than hearing "Lady Day", or checking in at Monterey...
Robert Schuh
2003-11-05 07:10:12 UTC
Post by ric
Post by Robert Schuh
face! :-)
But you're still posting through Cox, Einstein.
Try it now pussy. BTW, what is it like to have flunked out of a public
high school and then failing your GED test 10 times? Moron. You really
need to butch up a bit and post your real name too. THE most ironic
thing is that while you are trying to insinuate that you are smarter
than I, you can't even form a complete sentence.
Adam
2003-11-04 23:04:29 UTC
Robert Schuh (***@robschuh.com) wrote:

<snip>
Are you even a musician or do you read this while updating
your kiddy porn site?
Oh gosh, how did you guess?
<INSERT SIG HERE>
Todd H
2003-11-05 06:44:59 UTC
Um...drum boys, can keep your grade school flamewars and work to
reform your village idiot/misanthrope (who started the cross posting)?

Or at least keep everything in the RMMP village where it's easier for
the bassists to ignore this crap?

Best Regards,
--
Todd H - Bassist, Drummer
RMMB/AGB poster. Gave up on RMMP years ago. Suddenly reminded why.
http://www.toddh.net/
Richard Blount
2003-11-04 23:05:12 UTC
I am leaning towards Nice Pathetic Shithead, however SpamGuy might fit if he
were porking up nearly as much as I have lately. Rob has always been nice to
me so I have no beef. Can we end the madness now?

As for me.... I am just pathetic... And/or sarcastic... And going out of my
mind.
Michael Fell
2003-11-05 00:06:41 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 23:05:12 GMT, Richard Blount
Post by Richard Blount
I am leaning towards Nice Pathetic Shithead, however SpamGuy might fit if he
were porking up nearly as much as I have lately. Rob has always been nice to
me so I have no beef.
He has been nasty to about everybody in here. I am glad you don't
have a beef with him.
Post by Richard Blount
Can we end the madness now?
We have this madness as a result of how Rob treats people although i
know you don't have a beef with him. The madness will never end until
people stop sticking up for Rob and start making a stand against his
type of behavior. These trolls just don't pop in here starting
threads about Rob without being provoked. Rob loves the attention and
he even thrives on it. Rob enjoys the cesspool that is RMMP that he
has created for the most part and contributes little to the subject
for which we come here to read about.

Regards

Mike
Richard Blount
2003-11-05 01:24:58 UTC
Post by Richard Blount
Can we end the madness now?
We have this madness as a result of how Rob treats people although i
know you don't have a beef with him. The madness will never end until
people stop sticking up for Rob and start making a stand against his
type of behavior. These trolls just don't pop in here starting
threads about Rob without being provoked. Rob loves the attention and
he even thrives on it. Rob enjoys the cesspool that is RMMP that he
has created for the most part and contributes little to the subject
for which we come here to read about.
Regards
Mike
I am not really a big poster to this newsgroup and mostly sit on the
sidelines watching you guys duke it out. Usually when I ask relevant
questions I get very helpful and learned answers from everyone in the group.
I never really take being called an a-hole or S-head or any other colorful
euphemisms very seriously probably because I've not been around long enough
to understand who is who and most of the stuff that occurred before. I was
deeply touched by offers of help when I had my stroke earlier this summer,
Rob proved very knowledgeable about the medications and procedures I was
undergoing and showed real concern about my health. Since that time have
probably viewed some of the nonsense as banter without personal malice
intended. I view RMMP as a community that although kind of factional is
still bound by a love of our craft. I may be mistaken, or take a lot of
valium or both. I have another musical question to ask, but will post under
a new thread.

Rich
Michael Fell
2003-11-05 02:44:43 UTC
Hey Rich,

I hope you feel better soon and sorry to drag you into this.

Regards

Mike

Rich
Steve Gardner
2003-11-05 04:51:55 UTC
Post by Richard Blount
Can we end the madness now?
We have this madness as a result of how Rob treats people although i
know you don't have a beef with him. The madness will never end until
people stop sticking up for Rob and start making a stand against his
type of behavior. These trolls just don't pop in here starting
threads about Rob without being provoked. Rob loves the attention and
he even thrives on it. Rob enjoys the cesspool that is RMMP that he
has created for the most part and contributes little to the subject
for which we come here to read about.
Regards
Mike
MIke- Your last sentence here knocks me over. NO ONE is more off topic and
contributes less to the subject we are here to read about than you. You talk
politics, you talk religion, you go out of your way to bash Ronn and Greg
Nickel..two folks you have never done business with but bash at every
opportunity. Really Mike, you talk very little about things we all come here to
read about. I think Nick just reminded you of this the other day. Rob, yeah he
is a shithead....but he offers WAY more drumming related posts in a month than
you have in a lifetime.
Michael Fell
2003-11-05 16:40:35 UTC
Post by Richard Blount
[...]
You need to do a google search. I am on topic 90% of the time. Even
when speaking of busted Nickel throw offs that is still on topic.
Post by Steve Gardner
.two folks you have never done business with but bash at every
opportunity.
Dunnett has done his share of bashing as well.
Post by Steve Gardner
Really Mike, you talk very little about things we all come here to
read about. I think Nick just reminded you of this the other day.
He was reminding me as I was responding to another of Robs online
persona's. I did an old George Carlin routine. Big deal you don't
hear me saying "Go take a nap in the garage with the car running"
Post by Steve Gardner
Rob, yeah he
is a shithead....but he offers WAY more drumming related posts in a month than
you have in a lifetime.
Like I said Steve do a google search. Every other day Rob starts
threads titled "Look at this Ebay moron" or soemthing to that affect.
Is that on topic to you? I have offered some very sound advice in here
not to mention I have taken advice as well. I got $20.00 that says I
have more on topic posts then Rob has in the past month percentage
wise. Is it a bet? You want to make comments put your money where
your mouth is. My Paypal account is waiting.

Have a nice day
Mike
Robert Schuh
2003-11-05 04:56:01 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Robert Schuh
[...]
Guess what MOTHERFUCKER, just TRY to complain to Cox. I just went back
to using Altopia for my news service. They are a 100% non censor
service, so no matter how much little NAzi cunts like you whine, they
delete your e mail. Who are you going to complain to now pussy? BTW, I
am still with cox, but I figured I had a 8 year relationship with
Altopia, so I went back. Now go back to raping the kids next door and
shut the fuck up! :-)
Michael Fell
2003-11-05 16:44:32 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:56:01 -0700, Robert Schuh
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Adam
Post by Robert Schuh
[...]
Lets all complain to cox. Do they have a phone number?

Mike
Sam Savoca
2003-11-05 16:47:14 UTC
jmt
2003-11-05 18:17:21 UTC
Dear AlexanderGrahamFell;

You intoned, "Lets all complain to cox. Do they have a phone
number?"

Sooooooo, you gonna call 'em up and Bore them to death?

Watson, Come here You Fucking Choad;
jmt
Mike
Dan Radin
Would you consider running for president?
Michael Fell

Mike
Steve Gardner
2003-11-05 18:29:59 UTC
I spent 12 years working for Cox in different roles. If someone, or an army,
called them to complain about a users behavior on the Internet they would do
absolutely nothing. If you call any telco, ISP, etc your chances of getting
anyone who cares, let alone acts, are slim to none. Do you think that calling a
major corporation and complaining about someones online behavior will really get
any reaction at all? You may get a little bit of response from a Mom and Pop
ISP, but a large telco is not going to do a thing about such a gripe....
Mike
Michael Fell
2003-11-05 18:55:07 UTC
On 5 Nov 2003 10:29:59 -0800, Steve Gardner
Post by Steve Gardner
I spent 12 years working for Cox in different roles. If someone, or an army,
called them to complain about a users behavior on the Internet they would do
absolutely nothing. If you call any telco, ISP, etc your chances of getting
anyone who cares, let alone acts, are slim to none. Do you think that calling a
major corporation and complaining about someones online behavior will really get
any reaction at all? You may get a little bit of response from a Mom and Pop
ISP, but a large telco is not going to do a thing about such a gripe....
Then post the phone number. If you give them thousands of all calls
they will take notice.:-)

Mike
Mark Rance
2003-11-05 23:55:37 UTC
Post by Steve Gardner
I spent 12 years working for Cox in different roles. If someone, or an army,
called them to complain about a users behavior on the Internet they would do
absolutely nothing. If you call any telco, ISP, etc your chances of getting
anyone who cares, let alone acts, are slim to none. Do you think that calling a
major corporation and complaining about someones online behavior will really get
any reaction at all? You may get a little bit of response from a Mom and Pop
ISP, but a large telco is not going to do a thing about such a gripe....
This is not my experience, at all. The ROS are taken seriously by pretty
much every ISP company I am aware of. If you send them a post complete with
FULL HEADERS..and if they determine that it violates their TOS, they will
act.

I find it ironic that Shoe complains about such things for he, himself,
wrote a letter to my ISP a year or two back, complaining about something or
other. At the time he did not realize that my ISP was my ISP. I will never
forget the day the dude brought the printed complaint to me and said "Boss,
what do you think I should do about this?" Priceless.

-Mark
Sam Savoca
2003-11-05 23:59:04 UTC
Michael Fell
2003-11-06 01:04:00 UTC
Post by Steve Gardner
ISP, but a large telco is not going to do a thing about such a gripe....
This is not my experience, at all. The ROS are taken seriously by pretty
much every ISP company I am aware of. If you send them a post complete with
FULL HEADERS..and if they determine that it violates their TOS, they will
act.
I find it ironic that Shoe complains about such things for he, himself,
wrote a letter to my ISP a year or two back, complaining about something or
other. At the time he did not realize that my ISP was my ISP. I will never
forget the day the dude brought the printed complaint to me and said "Boss,
what do you think I should do about this?" Priceless.
-Mark
Mark do you have any idea how to get the cox phone number? I just
went to the web site and it isn't there. If I find it on @
www.switchboard.com I will post it. :-) Hey lets fill up the cox
abuse mailbox as well. Here is the email address:

***@cox.net

Mike
Michael Fell
2003-11-06 01:11:11 UTC
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
[...]
Well looky what I found. The cox customer service phone number for
internet access.

(602) 866-0072

Let's all give them a call.:-)

Mike
Adam
2003-11-06 01:25:04 UTC
Post by Michael Fell
Well looky what I found. The cox customer service phone
number for internet access.
(602) 866-0072
Let's all give them a call.:-)
Isn't that just a little bit pathetic?
Anyway, I'm out of this thread. I shouldn't have got dragged in in
the first place, but it's hard to be good all the time...
<INSERT SIG HERE>
Robert Schuh
2003-11-06 02:47:08 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Michael Fell
Well looky what I found. The cox customer service phone
number for internet access.
(602) 866-0072
Let's all give them a call.:-)
Isn't that just a little bit pathetic?
Anyway, I'm out of this thread. I shouldn't have got dragged in in
the first place, but it's hard to be good all the time...
Adam,
Let me hip you to something. Fell's middle name is Pathetic. This guy
has done nothing but troll RMMP for years. As much BS I can talk, I do
contribute the majority of the time. Fell does nothing but talk out of
his ass. :-)
Sam Savoca
2003-11-06 03:08:05 UTC
Michael Fell
2003-11-06 04:04:58 UTC
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:47:08 -0700, Robert Schuh
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Adam
Post by Michael Fell
Well looky what I found. The cox customer service phone
number for internet access.
(602) 866-0072
Let's all give them a call.:-)
Isn't that just a little bit pathetic?
Anyway, I'm out of this thread. I shouldn't have got dragged in in
the first place, but it's hard to be good all the time...
Adam,
Let me hip you to something. Fell's middle name is Pathetic. This guy
has done nothing but troll RMMP for years. As much BS I can talk, I do
contribute the majority of the time. Fell does nothing but talk out of
his ass. :-)
LOL! And to quote Sam"

"

Mike

My new sig-------->(602)866-0072. or email ***@cox.net.
Sam Savoca
2003-11-06 03:07:56 UTC
Sam Savoca
2003-11-06 03:07:47 UTC
Steve Gardner
2003-11-06 06:19:39 UTC
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
[...]
Mike- Anyone who has any type of thought process can get a number. Cox has a
corporate number in Atlanta. They have offices in Phoenix, San Diego, Lubbock,
Albuquerque and on and on. 1-555-1212 takes you to any of those numbers. I
struggle like Hell calling the local office to discuss my bill. Have fun wading
through all of the voice mail options to reach your destiny....I am certain it
will prove fruitful.
Sam Savoca
Mark Rance

Mike
Michael Fell
2003-11-06 04:10:16 UTC
Post by Mark Rance
email me and I can get you their number.
-Mark
I got it already Mark and here it is:

(602)866-0072. or email ***@cox.net.

Mike
Post by Mark Rance
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
called them to complain about a users behavior on the Internet they
would
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
do
Post by Steve Gardner
any reaction at all? You may get a little bit of response from a Mom
and
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
Pop
Mike
Steve Gardner
2003-11-06 06:25:07 UTC
Mark- Its not a hard number to come by. One does not need to have a connection
to get the phone number of the local cable company....Fell, for Crying out loud!
Can you not do a search on your rig and get a telephone number? MIke- sometimes
it amazes me as to how stupid you really are. Look the number up on your
computer...invest ten seconds and call them....
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
called them to complain about a users behavior on the Internet they
would
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
do
Post by Steve Gardner
any reaction at all? You may get a little bit of response from a Mom
and
Post by Michael Fell
Post by Steve Gardner
Pop
Mike
ric
2003-11-06 06:17:12 UTC
All of Cox's phone numbers are given at http://www.cox.net
Better than hearing "Lady Day", or checking in at Monterey...
Steve Gardner
2003-11-06 06:34:49 UTC
Post by Steve Gardner
ISP, but a large telco is not going to do a thing about such a gripe....
This is not my experience, at all. The ROS are taken seriously by pretty
much every ISP company I am aware of. If you send them a post complete with
FULL HEADERS..and if they determine that it violates their TOS, they will
act.
I find it ironic that Shoe complains about such things for he, himself,
wrote a letter to my ISP a year or two back, complaining about something or
other. At the time he did not realize that my ISP was my ISP. I will never
forget the day the dude brought the printed complaint to me and said "Boss,
what do you think I should do about this?" Priceless.
-Mark
I think the smaaller ISPs may act. Alrage ISP could care less about usenet
behavior. Having your own ISP is a pretty simple task...get a good price
onwholesale dial and outsource every other piece of it(then you would not have
to deal with someone bringing you a complaint!).thats another topic...been there
and done that...SG
Robert Schuh
2003-11-06 02:43:59 UTC
Post by Steve Gardner
I spent 12 years working for Cox in different roles. If someone, or an army,
called them to complain about a users behavior on the Internet they would do
absolutely nothing. If you call any telco, ISP, etc your chances of getting
anyone who cares, let alone acts, are slim to none. Do you think that calling a
major corporation and complaining about someones online behavior will really get
any reaction at all? You may get a little bit of response from a Mom and Pop
ISP, but a large telco is not going to do a thing about such a gripe....
Steve,
This just goes to show that all of these whiners have no life. I am
posting again through Altopia, and I promise you that they care even
less. I pay Cox $50.00 each month, so they are not about to give up
$600.00 a year because I say some "bad" words! ;-)
Sam Savoca
2003-11-06 03:08:26 UTC
BKO
2003-11-06 14:33:21 UTC
Sam,

Your point is duly noted. Could you now post - or not? :)

BKO

Sam Savoca
2003-11-06 14:36:47 UTC
:^)
Erich
2003-11-04 14:15:15 UTC
Post by Mike Carter
Robert, you have been spamming for *YEARS*.
And when you are rightly reported to your ISP
for continual spamming, all you can do is
resort to profanity? Grow up and learn
about newsgroups and how to post to
them. From now on I will be reporting
sincerely hope your account is cancelled.
Have a nice day, spammer.
I'm voting shithead, who knows his shit.

Erich Smith
Wobbywoo
2003-11-06 03:53:45 UTC
Post by Mike Carter
Robert, you have been spamming for *YEARS*.
And when you are rightly reported to your ISP
for continual spamming, all you can do is
resort to profanity? Grow up and learn
about newsgroups and how to post to
them. From now on I will be reporting
sincerely hope your account is cancelled.
Have a nice day, spammer.
Schuh poll? nice guy, shithead, or pathetic spammer???????

Rob is a worthless douchebag homo turdtamper! Just look at those junk
drums labeled as VINTAGE Gretsch. We all know they are crap made by a
con! Rob is an internet terrorist who uses forged emails, headers,
remailers, and virus laden emails to attack those he dislikes! Hey
Rob......Bite my ass!

Choadmaster
Robert Schuh
2003-11-06 21:01:33 UTC
Post by Wobbywoo
Post by Mike Carter
Robert, you have been spamming for *YEARS*.
And when you are rightly reported to your ISP
for continual spamming, all you can do is
resort to profanity? Grow up and learn
about newsgroups and how to post to
them. From now on I will be reporting
sincerely hope your account is cancelled.
Have a nice day, spammer.
Schuh poll? nice guy, shithead, or pathetic spammer???????
Rob is a worthless douchebag homo turdtamper! Just look at those junk
drums labeled as VINTAGE Gretsch. We all know they are crap made by a
con! Rob is an internet terrorist who uses forged emails, headers,
remailers, and virus laden emails to attack those he dislikes! Hey
Rob......Bite my ass!
Choadmaster
Wow Lardo,
NO ONE would know this was you. Your sophomoric homophobia gives you
away every time. When was the last time you had a gig? Eat a gun Lardo,
you are just an obese pussy.
Robert Schuh
2003-11-03 07:18:27 UTC
BTW,
I have NEVER spammed any newsgroup. I suggest you learn what SPAM is
"Don." Pussy
b***@iwaynet.net
2003-11-03 05:41:01 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
For those who don't know who this is, it is our resident Uncle Tom, Skip
Bowen. He posts as Da Parrot Chick or something pathetic to that effect.
He is not bright enough to even disguise his IP address when he posts
this shit. Get a fucking life Skippy. It is only you and your parent's
fault that you are a no talent hack. I know a # of people on Portland
who have hipped me to Skippy's lack of time and inventiveness. I suggest
you take a nap in the garage with the car running.
Ha. Ole Unca Tom! Yeah, that explains a lot! Hey parrot-chick
whacha gonna do when Shoe comes for you an you ain't gotno
gun?

Benj
Due to SPAM innundation above address is turned off!
Boom
2003-11-03 05:52:45 UTC
Shithead with occasional nice guy tendencies. Very smug, but might
actually know how to play bass.
Robert Schuh
2003-11-03 07:19:15 UTC
I am a drummer actually! :-)
Todd H
2003-11-03 14:10:09 UTC
[cross-posted drivel]
PSA:

Robert Schuh is the resident troll of rec.music.makers.percussion.

What da parrot chick did to get him to come in here, I have no idea,
but Schuh is a product of too many steroids and drumming and is best
left ignored.

Best Regards,
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/
/ \ http://www.toddh.net/netiquette/ | "4 lines suffice."
SCW
2003-11-03 13:30:43 UTC
Maybe. But you're still a shithead Rob.
Robert Schuh

Have a nice day!
Livingston
2003-11-06 06:16:48 UTC
Being a good guy, I cannot help but offer you some unsolitcited
advice:

Do not flame with folks on usenet, no matter how rude and unkind they
may prove to be.

You cannot win. You only turn other folk against you and make the
flamer's point for him.

Ask your self this question, "If I am an asshole, why would any one
take the time to tell me so in such a fashion?" Seriously. Kind folk
see assholes of all stripes all of the time, and they generally do not
say so to them in such a fashion.

It takes all kinds to make the world go round. Mature folk are
tolerant, kind spirited, and will recognize when you have been
wronged. Your best bet with a thread like this is to simply ignore it,
as hard as that can be. Vent the anger elsewhere in other ways.

Now, maybe you are an asshole, but I do not really care.
I just do not like to see someone engage in a situation that is sure
to cause some stress and benefit you nothing. I was thinking this
group might be pleasurable to spend some time in, until I got to this
thread. Unfortunately, it appears to me rather uncivil folk are slowly
turning usenet into a place for Jerry Springer types of folk, sort of
like the local bars where fights break out all of the time. Slowly but
surely, usenet is becoming a not so cool place to hang.

So, my advice to you is develop a thicker skin, suck it up, and just
walk away. Else, you will lose. Guaranteed. I have been there, I am a
druggie legalizer who used to seek out each and every debate on drug
policy I could, and that meant searching out BBS full of
arch-conservative types...

Do not flame, do not feed the trolls. Take it or leave it.

- Livingston
Tom Thumb
2003-11-05 19:58:04 UTC
All the time I am making the sex with the
back-side of the corpse of your mother.
jmt
2003-11-05 20:11:02 UTC
Dear TT;
Don't take a cheque...

LuckyBastard;
jmt
Cable Plukker
2003-11-05 22:02:17 UTC
I didn't know mothers were basses.
Sam Savoca
2003-11-05 22:08:14 UTC
Robert Schuh
2003-11-06 02:45:04 UTC
Post by Tom Thumb
All the time I am making the sex with the
back-side of the corpse of your mother.
Making the sex? Shit man, if you are going to troll, get your English
correct! :-) BTW, how does she smell?
Sam Savoca
2003-11-06 03:02:28 UTC
roberta schuette
2003-11-06 04:11:14 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Robert Schuh
Making the sex? Shit man, if you are going to troll, get your English
correct! :-) BTW, how does she smell?
my god. what kind of spineless monster would make that kind of
statement about his mother?

well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. i spodied all over the bitch's
face, and she liked that shit. but she stinks.......B A D !!!

**
Ben Bumb
2003-11-06 06:09:51 UTC
Respond to my every post.